Now I really always hope to not have to make these pages, but they're unfortunately needed. Below are bannable offenses, warning of course given beforehand however. Repeat offenders will eventually be banned.
- Do not make unauthorised major edits to other people's personal pages. Major edits would include deleteing large sections, vandalising their pages and such other things. Proof reading is a minor edit, so it is fine to do that to other people's pages. (infact correcting peoples typos is rather encouraged!)
- No unappropriate content. I'm sure you understand what I mean here. There could be children around. Infact there probably will be.
- Harassing other members is not tolerated. Fighting in general is. Don't be a meanie! :u Be nice and civil to everyone, and if someone is causing a problem, don't act like them back, it just makes you get involved in the problem.
- I think that's all????
Below are more consistancy and wiki neatness rules, which are important but are unlikely to lead to a ban. It can lead to admins making funny edits on your pages however, as a warning to fix your page up (Don't worry, just use the rollback ability on the page to fix it ;) ).
- Sign your character pages at the bottom, so we know whose character is whose and such. Make a list of your characters on your user page as well.
- Use the 'Profile Tutorial' as a reference as to how yours should look. exampleKid's page is a good example of the style needed on your character profile.